Frequently Asked Questions
Table of contents
- How does BoM work?
- I am wearing BoM and the skin doesn’t have a face!
- I cannot see my face tattoos or makeup while using BoM!
- I bought the wrong skintone!
- Does your skin work with (body/head)?
- Slink feet/hands are not applying!
- How do I update/redeliver my skin?
- My toes look weird and blotched!
- I have a neck seam, help!
- My LOGO head doesn’t work with your applier!
- When is the next skin coming?
- I cannot remove/take off your skin!
- I cannot find the appliers!
- I am new to appliers and mesh bodies/heads, help!
- Can I upgrade my skin?
- Omega appliers?
How does BoM work?
Please refer to our full guide here: Maze BoM Guide
I am wearing BoM and the skin doesn’t have a face!
Please wear the BoM Face Tattoo provided in the folder. The BoM system skin usually only contains the body.
I cannot see my face tattoos or makeup while using BoM!
You need to change the order of your tattoos. Usually all you have to do it wear tattoos in the order you want to stack them, but if that bugs out then you can right click your avatar, click Edit Outfit, and click arrows up and down next to every tattoo to reorder them.
I bought the wrong skintone!
Please make sure you buy the correct skintone by trying the demos first. We cannot offer refunds or exchanges as all skins are no-transfer, except for double purchases of the same item.
Does your skin work with (body/head)?
Always try the demo. We list appliers on the product image and in the descriptions on the Marketplace, and all our skins support BoM.
Slink feet/hands are not applying..
Update your slink hands and feet and the applier will work with them.
How do I update/redeliver my skin?
Use the redelivery terminal at our store to update your skin. Critical updates are sent automatically.
My toes look weird and blotched!
Make sure you are wearing the correct BoM skin, or applying the correct applier. Please visit our store to redeliver/update the skin to the latest version if that does not solve it.
If you are using a body we don’t officially support, chances are toes won’t look good as everyone makes different toes. In that case there are toe fixers on the Marketplace you can look at.
I have a neck seam, help!
Try these troubleshooting steps:
- Windlight: Change your Windlight to CalWL, if the neck seam is completely gone then the sky (Windlight) is the issue. Heads and bodies are separate objects so light and shadows affect them separately instead of treating them as one, creating a seam from the sun and the environment light. The only solution in this case is a better neckfix, or hiding it with necklace or hair.
- Tint: Body or head look slightly tinted in a different color? Make sure both your body and head skins are not tinted, they have to be full white (HEX: #ffffff, RGB: 255,255,255).
- Neckfix: Turn neckfix on and off in your body or head HUD, and try different fitting options. Zoom in closely to see if the head and body are aligning themselves properly.
- Other: After you tried all 3, please contact us directly and provide a screenshot of the issue (preferably with CalWL Windlight sky setting).
My LOGO head doesn’t work with your applier?
Logo requires everyone to buy a Omega Logo Installer (click me!).
Please make sure you wear Logo Head which has “Omega” in the name (e.g. “LOGO Alex v3.1 Omega Mesh Face”) and not a skintone (e.g. “LOGO Alex v3.1 [skintone] Mesh Face”).
Wear your Omega head, wear the Installer as well and click on it. You should receive a confirmation message and be able to wear any Omega skin.
When is the next skin releasing?
You’re welcome to join our Group or Subscriber to get the latest news, we also chat in the Group so you can ask us questions there as well!
I cannot remove/take off your skin!
Apply a different skin, or in case of BoM wear a different system skin & make sure to take off the tattoo that contains the face. Mesh body and head creators often have a default skin you can apply via their HUD. Just remember that skins can only be replaced, not taken off.
I cannot find the appliers!
All our appliers are in “Applier HUDs”. for Cain that is “Body applier HUD” and “Head applier HUD”.
I am new to appliers and mesh bodies/heads, help!
Please have a look at https://strawberrysingh.com for tutorials to get you started.
Can I upgrade my skin to fatpack, or Desire Drow to Full?
Yes. For upgrading to fatpack please message me. For Desire Drow please redeliver your Desire Drow to get the full version as we have removed the standard version. If you don’t receive it, please contact me directly.
Appliers that have little Omega symbol next to them are Omega appliers, even if the applier name says otherwise. This way you can try different fits for your head.
What is omega?
Click here to view a list of Omega supported mesh.
Omega is like an universal applier. If you have a mesh that is supported via Omega but not our appliers, you can still use it!
How it works:
- Get an omega kit for your supported mesh
- Install/Wear it.
- Now you can use Omega appliers on your supported mesh.