Frequently Asked Questions
Table of contents
- How does BoM work?
- I bought the wrong skintone!
- Does your skin work with (mesh name)?
- Slink feet/hands are not applying..
- How do I update/redeliver my skin?
- My toes look all weird..
- I have a neck seam, help!
- My LOGO head doesn’t work with your Logo/Omega applier
- Do you do custom work/commission?
- I have a suggestion!
- I want a refund!
- When is the next skin coming?
- I can not remove/take off your skin!
- I can not find the appliers!
- I am new to appliers and mesh bodies/heads, help!
- Can I upgrade my Desire Drow from Standard to Full?
- New skin releases – Omega users READ THIS
How does BoM work?
Please refer to our full guide here: http://www.mazechronicles.com/2020/06/09/step-by-step-to-bakes-on-mesh/
I bought the wrong skintone!
Please make sure you buy the correct skintone by trying the demos first. We cannot offer refunds or exchanges as all skins are no-transfer, except for double purchases of the same item.
How do I update/redeliver my skin?
Use the redelivery terminal at our store to update your skin. Important updates are sent automatically.
Please visit our store to redeliver/update the skin to latest version.
If you are using a body we don’t make appliers/BoM for, chances are toes won’t look good since everyone makes different toes. In that case there are toe fixers on the Marketplace you can look at.
- Windlight: Change your Windlight to CalWL, if the neck seam is gone then the Windlight is the issue. Heads and bodies are separate objects so light and shadows affect them differently, creating seams in certain lighting conditions.
- Tint: Body or head look slightly tinted in a different color? Make sure both your body and head skins are not tinted, they have to be full white (HEX: #ffffff, RGB: 255,255,255).
- Neckfix: Turn neckfix on, off, or adjust it: Catwa has several options for neckfix shape, Maitreya has neckfix. Also, make sure the neckfix is not tinted.
- Other: After you tried all 3, please contact us directly and provide a screenshot of the issue (preferably with CalWL Windlight setting).
Logo requires everyone to buy a Omega Logo Installer (click me!).
Please make sure you wear Logo Head which has “Omega” in the name (e.g. “LOGO Alex v3.1 Omega Mesh Face”) and not a skintone (e.g. “LOGO Alex v3.1 [skintone] Mesh Face”).
Wear your Omega head, wear the Installer as well and click on it. You should receive a confirmation message and be able to wear any Omega skin.
Do you do custom work/commission/suggestions?
Not directly, but please use the suggestion box – we do often make what our fans want us to do.
I cannot remove/take off your skin!
Apply any other skin, or in case of BoM wear any other system skin layer & make sure to take off the tattoo if the face is on it. Mesh body/head creators often have a default skin you can apply via their HUD.
Can I upgrade my Desire Drow from Standard to Full?
Yes, please redeliver your Desire Drow to get the full version as we have removed the standard version. If you don’t receive it, please contact me directly.
New skin releases – Omega users READ THIS
Appliers that have little Omega symbol next to them are Omega appliers, even if the applier name says otherwise. This way you can try different fits for your head.
What is omega?
Click here to view a list of Omega supported mesh.
Omega is like an universal applier. If you have a mesh that is supported via Omega but not our appliers, you can still use it!
How it works:
- Get an omega kit for your supported mesh
- Install/Wear it.
- Now you can use Omega appliers on your supported mesh.